A derelict Cotswold country estate

Built in 1740 for John Neal and thought to be Tudor in origin, the estate was unoccupied for over a decade and partially reduced to rubble during the 1950s following the demolition of one of its wings.

We set about completing the main structure of the house by replacing unattractive additions with sensitive extensions and alterations. We went on to build a new garage and staff building before landscaping the grounds and starting work on the 18th Century stables.