Working mainly on high-end residential projects, you will be a creative force with a genuine flair for and interest in design. You should also possess:
- a high level of proficiency in VectorWorks
- experience with both new builds and historic buildings
- experience with hotels/hospitality
- a thorough understanding of the design and documentation process
- superior communication and organisational skills
- the ability to create and manage large-scale projects from start to completion
- proven experience in successfully managing clients and team decisions
The good stuff...
- the choice to work in either our idyllic country studio in the Cotswolds or our cool office space in West London (location depending).
- competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- annual bonus scheme
- continual and clear progression opportunities
- training + development opportunities
- 21 days holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
- regular team-building events
There is the opportunity to work at either our Cotswold studio or our London studio based on your location.