Our people are fundamental to our success. Young and ambitious, as a business we are enjoying steady growth, a factor that reflects our ongoing success. Building and developing our team is an important part of this growth and we’re keen to talk to like-minded and experienced talent who can bring personality and a fresh perspective to the practice.
We may be a tad biased, but our studio is a great place to be. Dynamic and exciting, we thrive on the demands and challenges of our high-end design projects. Our light and stylish barn in the heart of the stunning Cotswold’s countryside is a hugely inspiring environment to work in and very much expresses who we are and how we do things.
As a company, we very much believe in investing in people: we place great importance on career development and are keen to offer exciting opportunities to the right candidates. All staff are invited to join our profit sharing bonus scheme so that we can all share in our collective success.
If our work and words resonates with you and you’re a skilled architect, Interior Designer and / or have relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Current positions we
are recruiting for:
Working across traditional and digital marketing platforms, you will be the driving force behind the execution of Richard Parr + Associates’ brand strategy, working closely with the Company Manager and Associate Director to help plan and achieve our goals.
You should also possess:
- A marketing degree or similar qualification
- Experience within a B2C marketing environment (min. 2 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and practical experience of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest) and management tools
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft software, Adobe Creative Suite, One Drive and Keynote
- Knowledge and experience with CMS and CRM systems
- Experience with planning and executing e-marketing campaigns
- Some knowledge or experience of online advertising/PPC
- Brand management experience, preferably with premium/luxury offerings
- Some graphic design ability with a keen eye for detail
- Some understanding of PR
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to successfully manage competing priorities
- An active interest in marketing news and social media trends
- A passion for learning and innovation
- The ability to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships internally and externally
- An analytical and results-driven approach to marketing
Project Architect Part III Qualified
Working mainly on high-end residential projects, you will be a creative force with a genuine flair for and interest in design. You should also possess:
- a high level of proficiency in VectorWorks
- experience with both new builds and historic buildings
- experience with hotels/hospitality
- a thorough understanding of the design and documentation process
- superior communication and organisational skills
- the ability to create and manage large-scale projects from start to completion
- proven experience in successfully managing clients and team decisions
The good stuff...
- the choice to work in either our idyllic country studio in the Cotswolds or our cool office space in West London (location depending).
- competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- annual bonus scheme
- continual and clear progression opportunities
- training + development opportunities
- 21 days holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
- regular team-building events
There is the opportunity to work at either our Cotswold studio or our London studio based on your location.
Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of work to email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.