Our people are fundamental to our success. Young and ambitious, as a business we are enjoying steady growth, a factor that reflects our ongoing success. Building and developing our team is an important part of this growth and we’re keen to talk to like-minded and experienced talent who can bring personality and a fresh perspective to the practice.
We may be a tad biased, but our studio is a great place to be. Dynamic and exciting, we thrive on the demands and challenges of our high-end design projects. Our light and stylish barn in the heart of the stunning Cotswold’s countryside is a hugely inspiring environment to work in and very much expresses who we are and how we do things
As a company, we very much believe in investing in people: we place great importance on career development and are keen to offer exciting opportunities to the right candidates. All staff are invited to join our profit sharing bonus scheme so that we can all share in our collective success.
If our work and words resonates with you and you’re a skilled architect, Interior Designer and / or have relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Current positions we are recruiting for:
Working mainly on high-end residential projects from our Cotswold studio, you will be a creative force with a genuine flair for and interest in design. You should also possess:
• a high level of proficiency in Vectorworks
• experience with both new builds and historic buildings
• experience with hotels/hospitality
• a thorough understanding of the design and documentation process
• superior communication and organisational skills
• the ability to create and manage large-scale projects from start to completion
• proven experience in successfully managing clients and team decisions
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of work to email@example.com